Thursday, July 3, 2014

// //

UPSC/IAS TOPPER PREPARATION GUIDE BEST ADVICES FROM TOP IAS SELECTED CANDIDATES

Dear friends
As I promised and always intended, I am uploading here all my online notes for various papers of the IAS / UPSC exam. You may find some overlap here and there and some unstructured portions as well, but please forgive me for that. It has been a long journey with a lot of distance to cover so quality may have been compromised in some notes. Anyways, my idea here is to give all I have and help as many as I can in their journeys. Also, if anyone has any doubt or query regarding or whatever and wants to communicate with me, I am open for communication here in comments and also on my email: crazyphoton@gmail.com … If I can inspire and help even anyone of you to their destination, I would believe my purpose would be served. I promise I would reply to each and every single query, though it may take some time.
Thanks
Gaurav Agrawal.
**********************************************************************************

GS Paper Notes
India’s Neighbors Affairs Notes: https://www.evernote.com/pub/crazyphoton/neighbours
**********************************************************************************
Interview Preparation Notes
**********************************************************************************
History Optional Notes (+ Ancient and Medieval culture part of GS Paper 1 + World History part of GS Paper 1 + Modern India part of GS Paper 1)
**********************************************************************************
Economics Optional Notes (+ GS Paper 3 Economy Part)
International Economics Notes: https://www.evernote.com/pub/crazyphoton/inteco
*****************************************************************